Thursday 28 November 2013

Day 13 post embryo transfer

I have got to day 13 so fast! It's funny……in the first few days after the embryo transfer, I was just hoping that the 2ww just passes quickly and I can know the result. Today, at day 13, I am in 2 minds. Of course I still want to know the result, but because the day is approaching, I am so worried if it's a negative. So many questions….will I have to go through all the injections again if my embryos are not good enough to be frozen (I have yet to collect the report from KKIVF). Even the mere thought of going into the procedure room to be sedated freaks me out.

If it's a positive, so many people will be happy. Not only us, but our families. It would be a life-changing event, but such a happy one! Then again, will my beta rise normally, can I hold it out to due date? So many questions which I do not even dare nor want to think too much about.

Let's just cross the first hurdle. The first hurdle is not to have menses! hhahahah
2nd hurdle - get a positive sign on the stick and high beta in the blood test
These 2 are quite a hurdle…

and…..I have having slight cramps like just before my menses.  Ah….just hope my body stops playing with my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment