Thursday 21 November 2013

Day 5 post embryo transfer

Slowly counting down….
refraining from goggling about all the symptoms "I am supposed to have". Like a crazy woman, I did that during the 2ww for my previous 4 IUIs and I think I really went crazy. I read every single symptom, every sign. Funny thing, I had most of the signs in my 1st and 4th IUI but nothing happened. :(

Anyway, decided to give myself a task list for this 2ww period. It might be easier on my mental health. At least I have something to complete each day. Some of the tasks are easy. Some are stuff that I have been procrastinating on. So each day, I will just flip it over and see what is the task. I wrote down the tasks yesterday so that I will not recall what it is today! :)

I indicated the dates on the hearts as well. Cos I find myself constantly counting! This sheet is blu-tacked to my table, on the left! I can look at it daily and think of my 2 embryos…..

I hope my 2 little embryos have multiplied well and preparing to stick…..pls……be normal and healthy.





No comments:

Post a Comment